My Auric cells are gone
Has anyone noticed a problem with their Auric cells balance? Mine reverted after the patch to the amount I had before I purchased the rift a few days ago.
Tagged:
BHVR
Has anyone noticed a problem with their Auric cells balance? Mine reverted after the patch to the amount I had before I purchased the rift a few days ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never mind I restarted and they are there now.
whew glad to hear that they're back and that the restart fixed it. Thanks for updating us.
*smacks lips, licks fingers*
"Uhu .. uhm ... Have you ... Have you tried turning it on and off again?"