Legion will be the new leather face as in..
The Legion has some pretty cool perks yet killer themselves quite poor. People will throw their BP into Legion to unlock teachable perks but hardly play him.... UNLESS on release they buff legion
Comments
I dont even want his teachable perks.
Guess I will complete skip this one if they dont do some real changes til live
Actually, I think his perks are complete trash. None of them will be used outside of a meme build. They seem to think killers have a lot more empty perks slots available for highly situational perks than they do. Even in the rare situation where those perks DO shine, they look bad. If were gonna get a highly situational perk that rarely comes into play, it's gotta be on the verge of broken if that time actually does show up and that's just simply not the case.
Doc mains will each these perks up. Especially Iron Maiden.
I don't like any Perks on him.
I do like the sound of Iron Grasp, Mad Grit & Agitation though, like a "Just for fun" combination.
Iron Maiden for Doctor and Huntress, that's it.
There are far better tracking perks than Discordance and Mad Grit is entirely too situational to assume you'll even average one use of it per match.
"You go into my basement, Buddy. Even if I have to mow down an army of Dwight!"
"You are getting in my > @Iceman said:
It might be even be useful of normal killers, when they go with the three-gen-stat. Knowing which gens people focus on, while you took the bait for a while might be usefull.
Nothing comes between a man and his basement.
BBQ + PWYF + Ruin + Whispers/Sloppy.
Carburettor tuning guide + The beast's marks.
It's more fun than waiting in the basement and you get more bps.
I have been waiting for killers to be live for a while before i pick them up.
Seems to work well enough. So far, there isn't a killer I really don't enjoy (well...trapper is my least favorite).
The perks are really hit and miss anyway.
Mad Grit - It's never going to be worth the perk slot. It's one of those bandaid perks that you will ALWAYS want, but is never consistent enough to justify bringing over a solid perk. In essence, all this perk does is let the devs say "we don't need to address bodyblocking any more, if you don't like it you can bring Mad Grit for the 1 in 20 games where it does anything."
Discordance - A genuinely strong perk. The information it gives both allows you to interrupt cooperation, scout out the first gen being done without patrolling early, and gives you information all game. If you see one gen in yellow, you already know where at least 2/4 people are at any time.
Iron Maiden - Still don't know about this perk. It's not the most common thing but people DO use lockers. Include the fact that they're now the go-to BBQ dodge, and you have a powerful information tool even if the exposed is a short duration. Even if people don't use lockers because they realise you have IM, that means they're risking hiding out in the open, or having their aura read where they otherwise wouldn't and is value from the perk. For the start of this patch I'm definitely going to bring Calm Spirit so that even if I'm exposed I can dodge the scream from coming out of the locker, assuming it works like that.
Well then that's dumb, it's a scream as you come out of the locker, so either they've made a mistake and not coded it to work like other screams with Calm Spirit, or CS is just going to be a completely random perk that blocks some screams but not others.
Discordence is nice but rather situational and counterable.
Mad Grit will hardly find any use except for basement builds, cause Bubba does not like to be stopped.
Iron Maiden will not find that much use, who uses Lockers anyway.