New Char
I would like to leave a killer suggestion for the game. Scarecrow from DC Comics.
I would like to leave a killer suggestion for the game. Scarecrow from DC Comics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would prefer Lazlo Valentin as a killer but Scarecrow is awesome. I want characters like Scarecrow. They can fit perfectly. Just because he's from a universe with people like Suoerman existing doesn't mean he can't be in DBD either which some people believe. They act like if they added Scarecrow then they'd have to add Batman or something when they don't have to. Just add Scarecrow and that's it. He'd be awesome.