ptb is gonna be insanely chaotic

the ptb is gonna be the absolute best ptb or the worst ptb ever with how large this mid chapter is an how many good an bad changes i’m kinda eager to see how this plays out

Comments

  • I wonder if there is enough players in PTB without new killer tbh...

  • Yet I feel the population will be too small anyway. So only way to see testing is to watch streamers in custom lobbies testing new perks without waiting 20min for a game just to get facecamped by clown

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Yet I feel the population will be too small anyway. So only way to see testing is to watch streamers in custom lobbies testing new perks without waiting 20min for a game just to get facecamped by clown

    This. We will have to trust content creators and find those whom are not biaised, good luck with that

    I intend to test the ptb as killer, problem is : why dont we have all perks unlocked on ptb ?

  • I will definitely try the PTB and encourage everyone to do the same.

  • @theboyitachi said:

    the ptb is gonna be the absolute best ptb or the worst ptb ever with how large this mid chapter is an how many good an bad changes i’m kinda eager to see how this plays out

    Oh yeah! Its gonna be a lot of fun!!!1