It should be Sidney Prescott and that counts as a standalone since ghost face is a combination of an original character and licensing the likeness from fun world and is explicitly not from the scream franchise.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to see Rick Grimes or Daryl Dixon as a survivor
I'm legitimately curious how they'd adapt someone like the Winchesters wrt perks and such.
...It's also the only one on this list that I'm familiar with lmao
⬜️ Tomb Raider
Lara Croft
My vote for a walking dead survivor would be Lee, Glen or Clementine
Lana Winters from AHS
Norman Reedus would be amazing in this game!
personally though probably Eileen from SH4 the room.
It should be Sidney Prescott and that counts as a standalone since ghost face is a combination of an original character and licensing the likeness from fun world and is explicitly not from the scream franchise.