Harry Mason
We got Mr. Sunderland and we got Heather. I'd love to see Harry join in. Daughter and father running around would be so fun.
We got Mr. Sunderland and we got Heather. I'd love to see Harry join in. Daughter and father running around would be so fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pls
Sheeeit, I want Perry Mason.
According to Heather's in game lore though he's dead, so idk how that would work lore-wise. But I would love to see Harry in the game.
Well that's what happen in SH3. He's dead. But he could still become A skin in DBD. And as they've said before, the Entity basically has access to a multiverse or can grab people from many points in time. Just grab him when he's alive.
Time and space mean nothing to the Entity. The Entity can choose not only when and where it takes someone from...but also which universe or timeline. So the Entity could very well take Harry from the point in time when he was searching for Cheryl in Silent Hill 1. Personally though....I kinda want the to do a Silent Hill Chapter 2 dlc. Would be awesome to get a new set of Survivor(s), Map, and Killer.
I would love the map too just be the town this time. That would be awesome!
Harry is a no neck chump
With Resident Evil getting a second chapter, im really hoping Silent Hill gets revisited in the future.