Question about New Prestige System.

I have all Killers & Perks unlocked. I only recently got 10 of my Killers too P3 and most of them have little too no perks. I was planning on farming their perks back during the event, but due to the entire Prestige System being changed I hesitated and just put Flans on my main Survivors.

I guess my question is: After the New Prestige System drops will I still be able to find all the perks I had previously unlocked in my Killers blood webs? So I can still put all the perks on my new P3 Killers that currently have nothing on them through blood webs? Or is this new system going to make me have to P3 all Killers to get everything unlocked? Because that's a huge inconvinence since I already spent an entire year farming for the current system.

Like literally, I spent all this last year burning cakes off all my Killers, working their prestiges, and prepping to farm during the anniversary only to have it all change. Hundreds of hours... I really hope I can still get perks in the blood web I previously unlocked on Killers.

Comments

  • since your P3 killers have all prestige levels, in the new system it will translate to prestige 3. u will get all the perks from the killers u leveled up(prestige or not) automatically on these killers too. u will have to get the "common" perks in the bloodwebs tho, but there are not that many. also the killers u didnt level and or prestiged enough will have not tier 3 perks for u but maybe like the tier 1 or 2 version and those u have to get the higher tiers in the bloodweb. overall u will have lot less to do on those prestiged killers with no perks

  • I believe that characters will still have their Teachable Perks obtainable at levels 30, 35, and 40. I just think they are making prestiging an option to unlock all perks automatically on all other characters. The only thing this really helps is killers, for survivors it's more of just an extra bonus than it is anything else, or at least the way I see it.

  • For every character you have P3’d, you’ll automatically get all of their teachable perks at tier III on all the other characters (once the update drops, we don’t have a date yet). So like me, you wasted a ton of time and BP unlocking everything on P3 characters. Now you’ll just have to get them to P3 to reap the rewards on future characters.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I believe that characters will still have their Teachable Perks obtainable at levels 30, 35, and 40. I just think they are making prestiging an option to unlock all perks automatically on all other characters. The only thing this really helps is killers, for survivors it's more of just an extra bonus than it is anything else, or at least the way I see it.

    The developer update stated they are doing away with teachable perks, replacing it with the new prestige system.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/337?fbclid=IwAR1kizvf3E9nmcVstivw_IZErAe7cCBTc21koyNzqNSafFPwO8GZ_mA3XpQ

  • Damn, well in that case, I think any Teachable Perks obtained will simply be converted into their Tier 1 counterparts and such? Remember that some people (such as myself) have bought perks from the Shrine of Secrets so they definitely have to provide some sort of compensation for TPs removal.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    For every character you have P3’d, you’ll automatically get all of their teachable perks at tier III on all the other characters (once the update drops, we don’t have a date yet). So like me, you wasted a ton of time and BP unlocking everything on P3 characters. Now you’ll just have to get them to P3 to reap the rewards on future characters.

    so his situation is that his P3 killers have zero perks. i think he will get all the perks from the killers he prestiged to 3 and the killers he has all the perks on already without prestiging. so he has to get the perks manually from the rest of the perks u didnt get from killers u havent leveled up, and also the common killer perks that don't belong to one killer

  • @Babadook83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027524#Comment_3027524

    so his situation is that his P3 killers have zero perks. i think he will get all the perks from the killers he prestiged to 3 and the killers he has all the perks on already without prestiging. so he has to get the perks manually from the rest of the perks u didnt get from killers u havent leveled up, and also the common killer perks that don't belong to one killer

    Yeah, he should only have to get the general perks leveled up normally in the blood web. It’s my understanding we’ll have the teachable perks show up already maxed out, without needing to spend any blood points.

  • @Babadook83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027524#Comment_3027524

    so his situation is that his P3 killers have zero perks. i think he will get all the perks from the killers he prestiged to 3 and the killers he has all the perks on already without prestiging. so he has to get the perks manually from the rest of the perks u didnt get from killers u havent leveled up, and also the common killer perks that don't belong to one killer

    If they have P3 characters, then yes, they will get perks from their P3'd characters when the new system rolls out, and will also still need to get perks from other killers as well.

  • So teachables wont exist anymore? Meaning if my Nurse is not prestiged I won't be able to get any of her perks on any of my other Killers through the blood web anymore?

    So my best option is too wait till the new system drops and then immediately start prestiging the 17 killers I haven't prestiged too P3. Then all my Killers will have all perks available. It is a lot cheaper on the blood points to do it that way.

  • @END_OF_LINE said:

    So teachables wont exist anymore? Meaning if my Nurse is not prestiged I won't be able to get any of her perks on any of my other Killers through the blood web anymore?

    So my best option is too wait till the new system drops and then immediately start prestiging the 17 killers I haven't prestiged too P3. Then all my Killers will have all perks available. It is a lot cheaper on the blood points to do it that way.

    P1 will give you the Tier 1 perks for that character on all characters. The higher tiers will then show up in Bloodwebs as usual. P3 will give all characters the Tier 3 version of the perk. It is not required to get all characters to P3 if you simply want the perks, only if you want them already at Tier 3.

  • Wait til the changes, youll be fine. Any characyers you havent prestiged will automatically prestige up to the level they should be. So if you a character that has all perks, but never prestiged, youll most likely automatically get p3 or higher. They will keep any common perks or shrine perks they have too.

    Any perks you already unlocked from the shrine (ie perks on characters you dont have) will still show up in bloodwebs if you havent gotten them yet. There will also be a new shrine where you can buy a tier 3 version at a higher price.

    TLDR, dont worry. When this drops youll have tons of perks on everybody.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027633#Comment_3027633

    That's what I'm curious about in the sense that I have some killers and survivors left at level 40 because I never really play them. Will their perks still be unlocked on the bloodweb for other characters or will the be locked again until I reach P1 with them?

    the perks will unlock once that character has reached prestige 1 (tier 1 perks) so if you only leveled till 40 u will certainly not have many perks on that characters and u will thus not get P1 when the system kicks in

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What I mean. So under the current system. I have their teachable perks unlocked because they are at level 40 and their perks appear in the bloodweb of other characters. When the new system kicks in. Will they still be unlocked because I have done that that already. Or will the game re-lock those perks from appearing in other bloodwebs and I'll need to get those at level 40 to P1.

    They'll automatically be on all other characters:

    @Peanits said:

    They'll continue to work, and you'll even receive the tier 1 versions of the perks on your other characters automatically.