A wraith buff idea that'll blow your minds

What if everyone's favourite Bing Bong Boi could pick up and carry survivors while cloaked?

Pros:

*He's fast

*Its kinda hard to tell where he's gonna go really

Cons:

*Being lightburned makes him drop the survivor

*Can't attack

He could also have addons to do with that, like automatically cloak/decloak on pickup

Comments

  • What about bodyblockers who just go after the nearest hook

  • @DoritoHead said:

    What about bodyblockers who just go after the nearest hook

    You'll have to outspeed them, which he moves at 132% addonless if directly translating the speed debuff while carrying

    Indoor maps will be a bit of a pain for it, but open maps you could work around it

  • As a Wraith main I don't know how I feel about this I mean maybe in certain situations it could work like say someone is trying to use boil over or they run to a corner than it'd be useful however though I think it would just be better if they reverted his uncloak speed back to what it was before it got nerfed.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    As a Wraith main I don't know how I feel about this I mean maybe in certain situations it could work like say someone is trying to use boil over or they run to a corner than it'd be useful however though I think it would just be better if they reverted his uncloak speed back to what it was before it got nerfed.

    At the very least, I'd like it if he could pick up while cloaked, but uncloaked during it, like with break actions and that one addon, it would improve his gameplay flow a fair bit, though i wouldn't mind an uncloak speed boost too

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Couldn't the wraith just take the survivor to basement every time?

    True, i didn't think of that, but still, someone has to be the basement king, and i think bubba needs a contender

    Survivors could bodyblock the basement though, since he can't attack while cloaked

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027359#Comment_3027359

    At the very least, I'd like it if he could pick up while cloaked, but uncloaked during it, like with break actions and that one addon, it would improve his gameplay flow a fair bit, though i wouldn't mind an uncloak speed boost too

    Yeah I get what you mean but, it could be situational if someone is ready for a flashlight and you decide to cloak pick up and you got nothing you can do to stop the save unless there's an addon that prevents him from being burned when he's cloaked

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027388#Comment_3027388

    Yeah I get what you mean but, it could be situational if someone is ready for a flashlight and you decide to cloak pick up and you got nothing you can do to stop the save unless there's an addon that prevents him from being burned when he's cloaked

    I think that the addons around it could give some resistance or immunity to it, in addition to their normal effects, imagine if shadow dance affected pickup and drop speed

    Lightborn should also give lightburn resistance imo

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027395#Comment_3027395

    I think that the addons around it could give some resistance or immunity to it, in addition to their normal effects

    Lightborn should also give lightburn resistance imo

    could be like Ghostface's addons where in certain actions it takes and extra 3 seconds to reveal him but, with wraith it would just be an extra 3 seconds with a flashlight fire crackers and a flashbang would just be instant though as they're explosions.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3027399#Comment_3027399

    could be like Ghostface's addons where in certain actions it takes and extra 3 seconds to reveal him but, with wraith it would just be an extra 3 seconds with a flashlight fire crackers and a flashbang would just be instant though as they're explosions.

    That could help a fair bit