DbD Steamchart players up +43% over last 30 days
Normally I don’t bother posting about Steamcharts for DbD, but I noticed the player count is up +43% over the last 30 days. This is by far the biggest one month percentage increase on record for the game (the second largest is 29%)

Comments
Now there's definitely a lot to look forward too. Lots maybe playing again to prestige or just wanna shake off the rust before the next big update.
Thats just the result of a perfect storm. It's 50% the event 25% new chapter and 25% upcoming changes. Who knows how many will stay after the events over but i predict a huge drop off because of burn out. maybe 25% of the gain stays thats my guess
Heck, if the final net ends up 25% that’s still a big win. 👍
I agree. I hope its more, but I feel like the burn out is real bad lately. Survivors need something else to do outside of gens imo
I'll be here waiting for the "nOoOo! yOu CaN't UsE sTeAm ChArTs To JuDgE pLaYeR cOuNt, CoS tHaT's WhAt ThE pR gUyS sAiD."
More like 90% the event.
It’s a way bigger percentage than any other event so it’s not just the event.
Is it better than last year event?
Last year June was a 20% boost.
Game is dying.
🤣
Because the reward for this event are good, but, still unfun and is so easy to get, and the coming changes will make this game better than now. i personally would like this event extend
I thought the game is dying and that a bunch of other game where gonna take over