Did Dredge's Anniversary skins get their names mixed up?
Maybe this has been asked before but I couldn't find it using search.
Did the Dredge's Anniversary skins for the head and arm get their names switched by accident? When I first saw the head part being called Glittering Mass I didn't find it odd, despite it having the mask,, but then on page two the arm part, that is just a glittering mass, comes up and is named Dredge's Mask. It makes no sense.
The arm part is more of just a Glittering Mass after all and the head part has the mask.
Maybe this just bothers me more than is reasonable xD
Comments
good point, uninstalling
๐ good one.
Does this mean that the left arm is actually the head of the creature? :P
Always aim for the thicc arm when flashlighting
Lol it IS weird they call the arm the head, and the head is called.. the arm?
Even the default item for the arm is called "The Dredge" as if it's always supposed to be the main thing. Could that be why?
The order of the Prestige 3 cosmetics might also be an indication.