Bloody cosmetics.
the bloody cosmetics should be overlays, so you can use them on outfits rather than the basic outfit the survivor/killer comes with
the bloody cosmetics should be overlays, so you can use them on outfits rather than the basic outfit the survivor/killer comes with
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I paid good money for cosmetics and I cant even mix and match bloody outfits. Very disappointing, its literally a days work per character
That should be the maximum prestige reward
... 100?
Are you out of your mind?
Why not
I would totally grind to prestige 100 to have every bloody jake cosmetic
Let's hope they never increase the cap to 1000 lol
People would do anything to reach a meaningless limit