Regarding Auric Cell's price
Yesterday I bought 6000 auric cells, which was 1750 baht. And today the price just dropped to 933 baht. That is about half the price I paid yesterday! What kind of joke is this? Can I demand a compensation?
Yesterday I bought 6000 auric cells, which was 1750 baht. And today the price just dropped to 933 baht. That is about half the price I paid yesterday! What kind of joke is this? Can I demand a compensation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To clarify further, I'm in Thailand. 1750 baht equals to 54.48 USD and 933 baht equals to 29.04. This is nonsense betrayal to your customer.
The prices are completely different.
I would suggest going to their support.
But why do you have 0 cells then?
They ######### up the pricing so badly and then fixed it. A super quick use of Google yields near perfect conversions yet they somehow insanely messed it up.
Why are you doing this anyway... 50$ for 4 outfit.
@Catastrophe
They didn’t rip you off, they just messed up conversion, and you never checked before buying. Either way, they accidentally had conversion at 50 USD= 50 LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.
They are screenshots from other players. I already filed a ticket and hope they do something with this.
The prices stayed 50USD for a few hours and there was a downtime. After that, the price just dropped. I found out this late in the morning. That's around 12 hours from the last time I see the former prices.
It's super unfair that the prices got adjusted with no announcements and people who purchased the cell packs last night have now been penalised by having paid more. I put in a support ticket but no answer so far however I very much hope they will at least adjust our auric cell balance to make up for the difference.
Twitter. They said they’d do something about people who bought it early. Thank Paulie Esther