Anyone wants to compare the highest BP post trial they got this event?
I got 63K here which gave me about 350K BP in the end out of this match alone.
I got 63K here which gave me about 350K BP in the end out of this match alone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have a screenshot but the most I got so far was around 295k total because of the green glyphs/flans.
I got 68k one trial (with 4 stacks of bbq but can't remember the exact number of flans). I think it was largely because of the green glyph challenge even though I didn't know it could give that much bp