Evader Tome challenge reminded me….

That I’m alllll about the chases lol I struggled with the lightbringer challenge cause I always found myself immediately in chase. This one I got done in four matches!


how is everyone else fairing with the event tome?

Comments

  • Playing billy atm so my chaser emblem is giving me pure pain

  • Playing nothing but Legion. It's basically free even with minimum effort.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Playing nothing but Legion. It's basically free even with minimum effort.

    I also slammed these out on Legion, after...

    @skylerbound said:

    That I’m alllll about the chases lol I struggled with the lightbringer challenge cause I always found myself immediately in chase. This one I got done in four matches!

    how is everyone else fairing with the event tome?

    9 games into survivor today and I didn't get a single one.

    My games consisted of:

    • A Sadako who cable pulled after she couldn't catch me on DDS.
    • A Freddy who cable pulled after he couldn't catch me on Midwich.
    • Getting facecamped by a Bubba.
    • A Deathslinger who cable pulled after he chased someone else for 3 gens on DDS.
    • A hard fought game against a Nurse, only earned me Silver.
    • Getting slugged to death by a Freddy.
    • Playing against Twins (I think it's almost impossible to get this against Twins, as Victor gives zero credit)
    • Someone else getting facecamped by a Bubba while we did gens and left.
    • A baby Wraith who, despite multiple chases, only earned me Silver.

    Eventually gave up, went back to Legion, waited out the sodding 6 minute queues I have right now and got it in 4 games.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026126#Comment_3026126

    I also slammed these out on Legion, after...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330940/evader-tome-challenge-reminded-me

    9 games into survivor today and I didn't get a single one.

    My games consisted of:

    • A Sadako who cable pulled after she couldn't catch me on DDS.
    • A Freddy who cable pulled after he couldn't catch me on Midwich.
    • Getting facecamped by a Bubba.
    • A Deathslinger who cable pulled after he chased someone else for 3 gens on DDS.
    • A hard fought game against a Nurse, only earned me Silver.
    • Getting slugged to death by a Freddy.
    • Playing against Twins (I think it's almost impossible to get this against Twins, as Victor gives zero credit)
    • Someone else getting facecamped by a Bubba while we did gens and left.
    • A baby Wraith who, despite multiple chases, only earned me Silver.

    Eventually gave up, went back to Legion, waited out the sodding 6 minute queues I have right now and got it in 4 games.

    Untitled Image

    ..