Why Map Offering Users DC'es Most Times?
Three games with 3 dc today, i did not ss others.
First one was Nurse, who used Midwich. But we found her totems so early, she dc'ed.
Second was Claud with flashlight. She bm'ed and t-bagged killer. When killer facecamped her, she dc'ed.
And last one this. Game was going okey actually, my boon was active and we already finished 1 gen without hook. But this guy wanted ruin game for everyone. Slinger was nice and he let us go.

Comments
Shockingly, the one who tries to stack everything in their favor the hardest is the least prepared for things going wrong.
Maybe this, maybe their ego.
I hate Saloon but i did not dc even on loading screen. I just played game.
Map offering users, its explained by itself
And they sent us to one of the worst maps. I don't know if anyone is enjoying on Saloon.
There are two schools of thought here:
1) this players just play the game and get maybe bored with the way the maps got randomized today or they just wanna use some of the offerings that are useless pyling in on their characters.
2) this player is what you would call toxic. They gain most of their fun from lording over others and making their existence as miserable as possible, just for the "lulz its just a game bro" moment. They plan accordingly, chose loadouts in advance and device a plan with their SWF buddies of how to abuse the map they are hoping to pull with their offering. On the killer side its much rarer, but this Nurses and Scratched Mirror Myers do exist.
After getting loads of 2's a lot of players are conditioned to expect bad things to happen if a map offering is burned. A lot alt+F4 the game during the load up screen. Some of them rise to the challenge, though, knowing to give no quarters from the first second. Often, if you get the drop on a wanna-be bully squad and their little tricks don't work, they will cumble and DC, rather then face a strong player who just turned the tables on them. Because "getting bullied isn't fun uwu".
Of course, I am overexaggerating, but this is the gist of it. Otz formulated some kind of law around it, and he hits it very true with this: if an offering is played, you play good and a player DCs early or kills themselves on the first hook, its nearly always the one who brought the offering.
Otz law
Whether they're being toxic or trying to do a challenge, I think sometimes people load in with a really specific thing they want to do and, if it looks like they can't do it, then they bail. In the case where it's a challenge, I kind of sympathize. I play my matches normally, even if I can't do my challenge, but it does get frustrating to load into match after match and feel like you wasted your time.