PC- No Sound or Notification on Fast Vaults

Title says it all.

Happens maybe once or twice a game, atleast thats what i noticed, coudl also be more.

There is no sound effect when playing survivor and no notification as killer.

No idea if reproduceable, seems to be happening randomly.

Edit: No quick or quiet was used in any case.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Has been noted before, I think... Has definitely happened to me plenty of times recently (as Survivor, not sure as Killer).. There's just no noise when you vault a window or pallet, with no Q&Q. Weird. :/

  • I experience this on both sides. I could be wrong but I think it could be also linked to that vault bug that instantly vaults you over at like 10x the speed

  • I'm seeing this a lot while I'm playing survivor. My fast vaults are often silent for some reason. I'm on PS4 Pro.