The last birthday rift it's too long (i can't play on the weekends
The challenge mean you need to do 5 match 4 time so 20 match without loose the challenge it's too long when you can't play everyday, why you just don't give us in 1 match not in 5 ?
The challenge mean you need to do 5 match 4 time so 20 match without loose the challenge it's too long when you can't play everyday, why you just don't give us in 1 match not in 5 ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which challenge do you mean?
I believe they're talking about the community challenges, your personal contribution to the challenges are 5 emblems for each challenge
This event was for people with no lives.
The emblems needed are 5, 4, 3, 2 - just looked.
But yes, i can play a lot atm. But some challenges are very time consuming.
But when i see people here having over 1000 flans about 2-4 days later, you see how insane amount some play.
I don't care about the cake, i just want more time for finish the anniversary rift :(
Imo the communal challenges should have just been a passive thing that you didn’t have to opt into.
Yes, it was that way - i don´t know why they changed it this year.
And especially the personal contribution limit - without that i am sure the "play a lot" players could have pulled this on their own :-)
Bad thing that it require other people to complete it also, you can't do them in advance. I gonna miss Heidi's mask cause I go away until tuesday, and no way I could finish last two challenges before 6pm on workday.