Will the new prestige system replace current level 50 bloodwebs with a special one node bloodweb?
I hope it doesn't replace current level 50 bloodwebs because I have a wraith bloodweb from lunar new years event from February 2018
I hope it doesn't replace current level 50 bloodwebs because I have a wraith bloodweb from lunar new years event from February 2018
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you keep all your current items.
But just to be clear it hasn’t been implemented yet and won’t be until the next chapter so if you don’t want to lose items don’t prestige at the moment.
That's not what's being asked. The question is whether the bloodwebs themselves will reroll, not if you'll lose items you've already claimed.
For instance, when Hawkins offerings were removed, bloodwebs got reset, or at least bloodwebs that contained them. People who have old bloodwebs with retired offerings sometimes preserve them as a memento, and that might be jeopardized.
Anyway, I'd like to know the same thing, because I like to leave all of my characters with a fresh bloodweb that has event cakes, so I can claim cakes even after the event ends. I'd hate to lose out on those if bloodwebs get rerolled. (I also have a Huntress bloodweb with a yellow rarity Wooden Fox that I keep because it's weird, though it's not as cool as old splinters or map offerings.)
Ah, I understand, hopefully a dev will chime in!