Having BBQ Withdraws
I doubt I’m the only one whose been using the perk consistently for years. Today was my first day playing several hours without it. Just wondering how everyone else is gunna do this?
Start weaning off now/soon, just go cold turkey when the update hits, or some other type of strategy?
After my 6 hour session with no BBQ. I eventually boiled down to a str8 end-game build. I thought I’d just replace BBQ for a new info perk and be done with it, but the struggle was real. At least with end-game build I can try and get use to and adapt without basically knowing where to go after the hook.
I also understand BBQ will be with me still in spirit but if I ain’t collecting 4 tokens for hooking then I guess Im just not happy. Probably why I like No Way Out so much~
Comments
Haven't taken it off yet, but have had it on my BUbba since day 1 release Sept 14, 2017
The only perk I ever considered getting tattooed, still might
Sometimes I use Floods of Rage instead of BBQ and I've been having fun with that
I plan on using it until the only good part gets gutted and then go cold turkey from there.
I'm sure it'll take a few games to get used to not having it but being able to use a good perk instead should help that bitter medicine go down easier
People will stop using BBQ for a bit, until they realize how good it actually is. BBQ even without bloodpoints is one of the best information perks in the game. It gives you information precisely when you need it as killer and has very little counterplay.
I only use it during events. Meta perks are boring.
i would still use it. Its such a good Perk for knowing where to go after hooking a Survivor. Even without the BP Bonus.
Also together with the buffed Lethal Pursuer you get 6 seconds of Aura reading wich is nice :)
Ngl, thats kinda cute. What what else should I expect from you?