Ghostface Reveal Worse Than I Thought

I already knew the reveal was very bad on Ghostface but, my camera is looking right at the wall and I wasn't aiming to reveal him cause he just hooked someone. I then randomly got the sound when you're looking at him from this angel when he was going down the hall and I'm like how am I gonna reveal him I'm not even looking at him directly?

20220623143514_1.jpg


Comments

  • he has snipe chill dw about it

    all ghostface players do

  • Well the reveal mechanics is bad all around. Especially if u go against a good SWF team cause they reveal u all the time.

    one tip tho, to avoid revealing and therefore triggering the killer instinct, avoid having the GF on top center of ur screen. Looking up helps, if u hear the reveal sound turn ur camera the opposite way. But be careful cause as soon as the GF hears the reveal he gets a visual q of the general direction u are.

  • Yep it's bad, last time I played gh on midwich that same thing happened. Unfortunately it was a swf actually trying to troll me out of my power. It makes killer completely miserable when every reveal is from behind cover that only works in the survivor's favor.

  • @DY86 said:

    Well the reveal mechanics is bad all around. Especially if u go against a good SWF team cause they reveal u all the time.

    one tip tho, to avoid revealing and therefore triggering the killer instinct, avoid having the GF on top center of ur screen. Looking up helps, if u hear the reveal sound turn ur camera the opposite way. But be careful cause as soon as the GF hears the reveal he gets a visual q of the general direction u are.

    Yeah I know GF can hear and knows the general direction where he'll look if you're looking at him. Though even how though you could get looked at and don't get revealed it's still sometimes hard to spot where you're being looked at it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The lean mechanic kinda sucks too. Let me peek around trees, damnit.

    true I can never lean around trees anymore.

  • It's awful. It nerfed him more than the buffs he got.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3021811#Comment_3021811

    Yeah I know GF can hear and knows the general direction where he'll look if you're looking at him. Though even how though you could get looked at and don't get revealed it's still sometimes hard to spot where you're being looked at it.

    I hope someday they fix the reveal mechanics because, say ur the last surv, revealing him by accident kills u instantly cause hell know qhere u are. They buffed him but this mechanics sucks

  • The reveal mechanic has always been awful and inconsistent and they can't seem to fix it.

  • It's pretty terrible. I get revealed by survivors through walls all the time. Like, this isn't around a corner. LITERALLY straight up through solid walls.