Whatever happened to the icon changes to benefit solo survivor players?
Solo survivor has always been pretty rough. While I'm looking forward to all of the perk changes, there are some perks like Spine Chill that really helped benefit being on your own. Now with the meta changing, can we expect the icons sooner rather than later? Anything to help being on your own would help immensely.
Comments
There are a lot of other changes especially for stealth gameplay.
Also the unlimited Hope 7% speed boost in the endgame.
Just wait what people will do in PTB and when the changes arrive live. I am pretty sure there will be a lot of new combinations.
I'm interested in hearing about this too. We just got some across-the-board killer buffs that are going to put solo in a worse position, especially considering the weakness/circumventability of the survivor buffs that were given in exchange. If there's ever a good time to bring solo a notch closer to SWF, it's now.
Some time in the very, very near future, I can only hope.