I feel the DS stun will probably need to be reverted to 5s.

Unless the intent is to only slightly delay the killer that is.

Tonight I've tried to "feel" what a 3 seconds stun would be and I just can't understand why that part was nerfed.

Comments

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024249#Comment_3024249

    2 seconds of distance is more than enough time to make it to another loop. People can head on a killer in the middle of nowhere and still make it so some other tile. I'm talking head on'ing a killer in one tile then be able to run to another tile completely. Just because you cant make it past 3 tiles doesn't make it useless.

    Again, the point of ds is not to make to a tile, but to gain significant distance on killer to discourage tunneling. Not only 3sec in some situations would be too little to reach any tile, but even if you do it is also ultimately worthless against half of killer roster with antilooping abilities.

  • @dednark said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3024304#Comment_3024304

    Again, the point of ds is not to make to a tile, but to gain significant distance on killer to discourage tunneling. Not only 3sec in some situations would be too little to reach any tile, but even if you do it is also ultimately worthless against half of killer roster with antilooping abilities.

    It would take a killer at least 5 seconds just to catch back up to you so its more than enough distance to reach to a tile. Also I doubt that 2nd part is really what bhvr thought of when making the perk. Why would a killer go find someone else that's healthy rather than eat the ds and keep going for the person? It makes no logical sense to do so unless someone injured stays on a gold platter for an easy down. And I mean "stand right in front of the killer" kind of gold platter.

1 2 ›