MIDCHAPER UPDATE - FEEDBACK

Upcoming Mid Chapter will be very good, but there are a few things to change in my opinion.

1) Movement speeds should not stack - I mean perks like Hope, No One Left Behind, and movement speed bonus from base kit Borrowed Time or increased with Perk. Survivor with 114% and 121% movement speed is scary.

2) Self Care - remove 20% Items efficiency bonus, but keep 50% Heal Speed.

3) Spine Chill - Spine Chill will now only activate if the Killer has a clear line of sight to the Survivor. This will remove the awkward counter play where the Killer must look away to ensure a stealthy approach. 

Give that just for Undetectable Status Effect!

4) Jolt - still M2 killers can't use that very well, but I understand BHVR decision. It's fine, but I hope this perk will activate even with Special Attacks.

5) Thanatophobia - it's should be 20% (no buff), increased time to powered a gen to 90 is enough.

Legions and Plague with Thanatophobia now, a little bit stronger and boring.

6) Calm Spirit - just remove speed penalty.

7) Off The Record - it's not healthy for the game I feel. Taking hits will be annoying.

8) Dead Hard - at this moment Dead By Daylight players don't know how it works, but I hope, it's not a buff for this perk. You can use "E" on the window, get hit and get a distance because of "Endurance".

Also you can camp a Pallet, take a hit, save the Pallet and get a huge distance.

9) Maybe slightly buff for regressing gens.

Comments

  • I agree with everything except 1 and 8. I think the movement speed increase is ok, because it's only during the endgame, and those perks do nothing outside of the endgame, so I personally don't think it would be too bad. But who knows.

    I also don't think Off the Record will be such a problem. Unless it's endurance status effect stacks with others like the baseline endurance status effect. Then it would definitely need a duration reduction. The one nerf I could see it maybe needing is have it also deactivate when you get fully healed.