New Max BP During Event

maxbpanniversaty.png

Just in case anyone was curious its 271, 846. Had Five Flans, maximum Anniversary Hooks, found a Mask and it was during the bloodhunt.

I was hoping the bloodhunt would double points but it seems to act like a sixth Flan.

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RVL3OF8HL8VD/maxbpanniversaty.png

    Just in case anyone was curious its 271, 846. Had Five Flans, maximum Anniversary Hooks, found a Mask and it was during the bloodhunt.

    I was hoping the bloodhunt would double points but it seems to act like a sixth Flan.

    Ah that's what's going on. It's not doubling the final score, it's just adding an extra flan.

    Boo.

  • That how double blood point events always worked😂

  • What did you think, that it would multiple what you obtain by 2? lol

  • Hmm .... just now I had the perfect match: 5 flan, 4 stacks of BBQ, Bloodhunt, just 100pts missing from a perfect 4x8k score, and I got 270kBP, which is about 65k more of what I got during the last week.

  • Ah okay, I should have read up what the others were saying ^^ Yeah, figures, and I would be weird to walk out of a game with nearly 500k ^_- so this fine. But double BP gets you hyped in a certain way, not gonna lie ;D

  • I'm just sad white glyphs dont get boosted by offerings and events, seeing that 50k BP get x5 - x7 would be godly

  • Every "double" bp event makes your match score +100%, not the total score with all bonuses

  • If anyone’s curious, the max with event bonuses is 272,350. OP was close.

    The calculation is 32,000 x 8.3 (five flans, BBQ, and BloodHunt), plus 6,000 for twelve event hooks and plus 750 for finding crown and unlocking bonuses.

  • @Alphasoul05 said:

    What did you think, that it would multiple what you obtain by 2? lol

    YES.

    Dammit, I've got killers to max out and work to get done XD.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    If anyone’s curious, the max with event bonuses is 272,350. OP was close.

    The calculation is 32,000 x 8.3 (five flans, BBQ, and BloodHunt), plus 6,000 for twelve event hooks and plus 750 for finding crown and unlocking bonuses.

    Wondering what I was missing now lol