Outfit selection: Add default and prestige outfits

When you get cosmetics, it's nice to be able to select the full outfit with the click of a button.. but it would also be nice to be able to revert back to the default or prestige outfits with a single click as well. I know it only takes a few seconds to do it manually, but I mean, if the option's there for store/rift outfits, why not add the default ones there as well?

Comments

  • Please, add this.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    When you get cosmetics, it's nice to be able to select the full outfit with the click of a button.. but it would also be nice to be able to revert back to the default or prestige outfits with a single click as well. I know it only takes a few seconds to do it manually, but I mean, if the option's there for store/rift outfits, why not add the default ones there as well?

    No idea why prestige and regular are not outfits..