Can we change Trappers "Cripple them all" to just having to down survivors, not pick them out of tra

Really, this achievment is to tedious. If I just had to catch and down them, yeah, it would be somewhat manageable, but by having to pick them up every time you loose a lot of utility, versatility and they frankly sometimes escape, because you have to position yourself.

Comments

  • Isnt that just 10 grabs?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Isnt that just 10 grabs?

    You forgot a zero: 100 grabs. Its a real piece of work.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Isnt that just 10 grabs?

    Nope. Pick up 100 survivors that are stuck in bear traps. Escaping or downing them in traps doesn't count.

  • You can literally go through a couple of games and only make 1 or 2 progress. Its SUCH a slog.

  • I played Trapper for a good while this afternoon, and phew, he is quite painful to play, actually. His traps are way to easy to disarm and he has to go out of his way to actually pick his power up.

    And I caught loads of survivors ... but I got not ONE single trap grab, because they all broke free before I got there. This achievment is sooooo frigging painful. Ah. If I ever get it, I will never, ever touch Trapper with a 10ft pole again. And thats sad, because he is so iconic for dbd, but UGH.

  • I remember being confused in 2017 when the progress was not changing. There were fewer killer choices back then so it was easier to grind. The best bet is to use add-ons that prevent them from escaping quickly.

    If you do not enjoy playing Trapper don't let an achievement force you to. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself and love yourself.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    I remember being confused in 2017 when the progress was not changing. There were fewer killer choices back then so it was easier to grind. The best bet is to use add-ons that prevent them from escaping quickly.

    If you do not enjoy playing Trapper don't let an achievement force you to. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself and love yourself.

    Impossiburu! Only 15 achievments to go!