I love the IW nerf, finally Spirit is no longer hard countered
For this I have to give credit for devs, for sure will play Spirit as soon as the nerf implented.
For this I have to give credit for devs, for sure will play Spirit as soon as the nerf implented.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Will definitely see more spirits, I know I’m going to be playing her a lot more now.
Yeah I was Stridor Spirit main before the nerf, but stopped playing after that.
I switched to survivor for few weeks, but was so hard to organize time for SWF and solo was unplayable, so I finally can return to play dbd.
Spirit? Is that the blue girl whos location can be easily pinpoint while in phase just by using headphones? Yea I want to see more of those again
The Stridor nerf+MMR made her a chore to play. She was one of my mains but I haven't been playing her as much lately. I often run into 4x Iron Will at my Spirit MMR. Will definitely start playing her a lot again once the Iron Will nerf goes through
Yeah at high MMR almost every survivor using IW, so right now she is unplayable, can't wait to play her again!
Yeah for sure I'll add her back to my rotation. Right now it's mainly Cenobite & Dredge for me.