Question regarding prestige
''Transitioning to The New System
With many spending hundreds if not thousands of hours playing Dead by Daylight over the years, we want to make sure that everyone is rewarded fairly. When the system releases, we’ll be automatically awarding existing players an appropriate number of prestige levels based on how many perk tiers they’ve unlocked. If you’ve left all your characters at level 50 and focused on unlocking perks, your work won’t be for nothing. ''
Does this only apply to characters who are at P3, or also characters who I didn't prestige but have unlocked every perk for (meaning I've kept at max level but didn't prestige and unlocked every perk in the bloodweb for them)?
if it's the latter, will these character have the special prestige icon or not?
Comments
The icon is only going to be for players who've reached P3 prior to the Update.
Any preview of what the P3 icon will look like?
You'll have to wait for the PTB for that I'm afraid.
One thing I've not been clear on - we know the catch up works for those at level 50 but with more perks than they should have at level 50, but does it also apply to those at P3 50 with all perks? Curious if that'll launch characters ahead or not.
Shame :(
I'm asking because we have to P3 now before the PTB, if we want to save flans for the character plus getting the icon
Unless you want to extend the event
That's a good question, if the catch up is limited to P3, or if it goes beyond.
Also exactly how many perk tiers equal to a prestige level?