Is mori spamming bannable?

Lots of things aren’t bannable that anger the community (Slugging, camping, t bagging), but what about mori spamming?

Comments

  • no, if you do it it a few times

  • What about saving up lots of ebonys for a speed rank run
  • Lots of things aren’t bannable that anger the community (Slugging, camping, t bagging), but what about mori spamming?
    How do you spam a mori? 
  • Iceman said:
    Lots of things aren’t bannable that anger the community (Slugging, camping, t bagging), but what about mori spamming?
    How do you spam a mori? 
    Camp hookrusheres hook new guy after slugging just unhooked repeate  for times slug all and mori 
  • Doubt it. It's the same as watching them bleed out.
  • If you mori spam someone long enough, I suppose it could be considered holding the game hostage which is bannable. Doing it briefly shouldn't be, though.

  • makayla said:

    If you mori spam someone long enough, I suppose it could be considered holding the game hostage which is bannable. Doing it briefly shouldn't be, though.

    They'll bleed out though. How is it holding the game hostage?
  • #########? You only get 1 offering and at best you have the potential to mori all 4. Where is the issue?
  • I believe in their stream they said that it wasn't bannable but I am not quite sure.

  • Mori spamming is when the killer starts and stops the animation over and over again. It’s like teabagging. Annoying but ultimately harmless. Someone did it to my husband for like two minutes straight once because he put up a solid chase. Joke was on him: the rest of us just finished the gens and got out. 
  • Just yet one more toxic thing done by the toxic commnity.

    I've never mori spammed. Its been tempting tok especially with the clowns but I've never done it.

    Hell I only ever use a mori if its a 4 man squadette.