Holding the run button while being downed
As survivor, I use the perk "For the People" (which allows me to insta heal a survivor and I lose a health state while doing so) but survivors hold the run button on the ground (especially right when they get downed) so the prompt to heal doesn't appear.
Why is this even a thing? I lost many matches because of a survivor holding a button so I couldn't heal him, making me look like an idiot that throws the game 😐️
Comments
Sometimes it bugs or they're under a pallet and they don't want you to pick them up midchase instead of dropping the pallet
To me it happens most of the times in end game. If a killer has NOED and another survivor gets downed at the exit gate, I want to pick him up with For the People but he won't let me do that because he's holding a button and the prompt will not appear. What happens is that he will escape and I will die because of him holding a button
If its soloq, leave him, he has accepted his fate
I guess I will do what you said because it's pointless to die because of someone else's mistakes
There needs to be a way to refuse healing from a teammate, I don't see the issue.
They can just move. I don't see the reason to remove the prompt entirely making my perks useless. At least that's how I see it
If you're being healed then trying to move does nothing, you HAVE to press shift to cancel it.