self care is now horrible
its one of the worst perks in the game now, if the killer has sloppy butcher healing with self care will take 68 seconds (if im not bad at math) thats over a minute and almost a full generator
its one of the worst perks in the game now, if the killer has sloppy butcher healing with self care will take 68 seconds (if im not bad at math) thats over a minute and almost a full generator
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was already not good, they turned it into a killer perk now that you can equip to screw the rest of your team.
agreed forgot to mention that
Oh I'm excited for these solo queue games ✨
At this point, I'd prefer the perk to be deleted. But I understand your excitement: I feel it as well. I can't wait for these people to hide in a corner to self-heal for the entirety of the match while they could simply get a med-kit and Botany Knowledge.
Oh nah Bite The Bullet + Botany is gonna be sick now tbh, but I already know we're gonna have Self Care Gamers™ out here to kill the team.
It’s around 57 seconds with mangled and 46 without.
Fun fact selfcaring after the nerf will take the same amount of time as it does to selfcare now if the killer has pentimento’s healing speed penalty active :)
Overnerfed for sure.
no worries ppl will still bring it :D
ok thank you im awful at math
It was already a killer perk before.
I agree, it's completely useless. The Spine Chill nerf was also far too much. Self care needed no changes. Spine Chill needed to not work against undetectable killers. That's all that needed to change there.