Nice DH buff?

Now I can be immune during a vault, those unsafe pallets and tiles just become safe...

Example, small loop with pallet down and you're running around it trying to make baits, fail a bait and cant make that vault safely just pop DH first and now you can freely make that vault... and if the killer "waits it out" you can still make the vault

Comments

  • It is 1 second protection. Killer is seeing animation. And you need to use it with really good timing. Killer can bait it to out. You can hit them before they use. They can not use it anymore for distance.


    So what else? DH does not look busted anymore. It needs skill to use and reward is not so big deal.

  • I'm also not a fan of it, but all we can do now is speculate. I'm incredibly curious to feel it in action. If it lacks an animation or tell for when it's activated, I think it can potentially be even more frustrating than current Dead Hard. At the very least, I think you shouldn't gain any distance after getting hit with the Endurance. That's just nasty. Now you can not only greed the pallet, but also shift + w as if you were healthy and save the resource.

    But, in the end we'll just have to wait and see it in action before casting any judgements. Still not a fan.

  • If you compare old and new version of DH, in what universe it is a buff?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    If you compare old and new version of DH, in what universe it is a buff?

    Vaulting pallets and windows is now safe even if you are animation locked.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019558#Comment_3019558

    Vaulting pallets and windows is now safe even if you are animation locked.

    Still not better than old version?

  • You cannot do that with the old version.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019558#Comment_3019558

    Vaulting pallets and windows is now safe even if you are animation locked.

    Fast vaulting windows, yes. Medium vaulting windows or vaulting pallets you can grab

  • Because you dont need to. You can gain distance and fast vault safely. Also DH over hatchets and around corner with much more generous time window. Also traps can no longer be avoided with new DH if I understood it correctly. You still have normal hitbox but with endurance

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019588#Comment_3019588

    Because you dont need to. You can gain distance and fast vault safely. Also DH over hatchets and around corner with much more generous time window. Also traps can no longer be avoided with new DH if I understood it correctly. You still have normal hitbox but with endurance

    Yes you would gain distance and fast vault but if the killer had antiloop you would get hit after the vault anyways (range killer, pyramid head, nurse…). Now you tank the hit and get speed.

    Dead hard over traps was disgusting, same with avoiding hatchet. Trapper is weak and Huntress is slow af you don’t need this perk to counter them.


    Yes, it’s a nerf overall, there is no doubt about that. This perk was simply too strong, too consistent, too much value. Now it’s going to be about teamplay.

  • Good point. It deactivates on vault actions. Problem solved.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3019592#Comment_3019592

    Yes you would gain distance and fast vault but if the killer had antiloop you would get hit after the vault anyways (range killer, pyramid head, nurse…). Now you tank the hit and get speed.

    Dead hard over traps was disgusting, same with avoiding hatchet. Trapper is weak and Huntress is slow af you don’t need this perk to counter them.

    Yes, it’s a nerf overall, there is no doubt about that. This perk was simply too strong, too consistent, too much value. Now it’s going to be about teamplay.

    I'm glad you understand.

    Like sure it's not an overall buff but it's still a strong free second chance especially at the small unsafe pallets when it's down.

    DH is basically a free vault and if you get hit a speed boost, it's still a very strong perk

  • I think it's a good change.

    Dead Hard now counters M2 Killers more than M1 Killers

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I think it's a good change.

    Dead Hard now counters M2 Killers more than M1 Killers

    I'm mixed on it tbh, I get theres 0 distance to avoid basic attacks which I love but just the idea to easily press a button for a free vault is what's a little worrying

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I think it's a good change.

    Dead Hard now counters M2 Killers more than M1 Killers

    Except deathslinger, he's always laughed at endurance though