Buff dark devotion more
Remove the obsession requirement entirely, it’s holding the perk back. If the obsession is a Claudette hiding all game, then the killer is playing with 3 perk only, it’s absurd.
Remove the obsession requirement entirely, it’s holding the perk back. If the obsession is a Claudette hiding all game, then the killer is playing with 3 perk only, it’s absurd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk I'd trade 3 perks for only playing a 3v1 they're normally much easier anyway.
But I'd love this perk to get some more love, already love the synergy it has with Doctor, Legion, and Nurse and wish I could see it more. I feel like it'd have some sick synergy on Bubba now too, really excited to check things out.
What synergy with Bubba ? Does it work on down survivors ?
Always has been
But now it works even when you down them with your chainsaw
I guess that’s interesting for slugging.
It's being buffed to whenever the Obsession loses a health state, and not whenever they're hit with a Basic Attack, in the upcoming Mid-Chapter patch