Please never nerf The Dredge for one reason: He is so damn FUN!!!
Props to the people at BHVR who designed this Killer, a Killer using lockers as a mode of transportation was not exactly the most inventive concept, but you took it above and beyond and made a seriously iconic and fun Killer!
I LOVE jumping out of lockers and starting a sudden chase with Survivors, one of my least favorite aspects of Killer is wandering around and I can't find anybody, but with Dredge I can cover the map and check Gens like no one's business!
Nightfall is seriously super fun too, I know and understand some Survivors dislike not being able to see, but that's the point! I do feel bad for people who get headaches though, I do hope maybe BHVR can fix that without nerfing The Dredge.
My favorite addons for him are Haddie's Calendar for more aggressive and sudden chases, and Malthinker's Skull for more frequent Nightfalls.
One last thing: Darkness Revealed is so damn fun. I really love checking a random locker to try and get an eye on where everybody is so I can plan my next move.
Seriously good job to everyone involved with The Dredge at BHVR, I pray you never nerf him!
I do have ONE complaint about him: Survivors locking lockers should take twice as long as it does now, but besides that I genuinely think he is perfect! He feels fun but not too oppressive, and the end of the day he IS still an M1 Killer after all.
Comments