If you are a non-camping/tunneling killer, isn’t the rework a straight up huge buff?

You get free extra gen time, nerfed DS, and (probably a net) nerf on DH. How many survivor perks that aren’t significant to camping or tunneling were significantly buffed? I don’t see anything frightening.

Comments

  • Safe unhooks are now basekit for one 🤔

    One way to look at it.

  • Camping/tunneling killers have been made more powerful as well.

  • It's a buff also if you weren't a camptunneler.

  • Must be why most of these “nerfs” I don’t see as nerfs

  • @Triforcer said:

    You get free extra gen time, nerfed DS, and (probably a net) nerf on DH. How many survivor perks that aren’t significant to camping or tunneling were significantly buffed? I don’t see anything frightening.

    im huntress main. dh will destroy me even more

  • I would say, the basekit slowdown now is at least equal to 1 slowdown perk. 50sec added with 2.5% regression on kick.