Disconnection penalty

Now before I say anything, no I don't rage quit it's just my internet is not good and I don't have the money to get a better internet but if you want believe then it's whatever. So anyways I think the dc penalties should be removed or just only have 5 minutes because it's really ridiculous that for people that has internet issues are getting punished for it and they can't play the game because of it and I know it's punishing for players when people lacked out because of the bad internet so why not add bonus bloodpoints or have one gen done when someone lacked out or add a replaceable AI survivor.

Comments

  • @Anthony15 said:

    Now before I say anything, no I don't rage quit it's just my internet is not good and I don't have the money to get a better internet but if you want believe then it's whatever. So anyways I think the dc penalties should be removed or just only have 5 minutes because it's really ridiculous that for people that has internet issues are getting pu ished for it and they can't play the game because of it.

    It doesn't just punish you. Your poor internet punishes the other players.

  • You do realize most online games like this often have a "Requires a stable internet connection" warning, right? You may as well assume that for every online game. So while it does suck.. you're actively ruining the game for 4 other people because your internet is bad, but you're the one being punished? They're not going to remove something good so people can abuse it because some people have bad internet

  • @Alphasoul05 said:

    You do realize most online games like this often have a "Requires a stable internet connection" warning, right? You may as well assume that for every online game. So while it does suck.. you're actively ruining the game for 4 other people because your internet is bad, but you're the one being punished? They're not going to remove something good so people can abuse it because some people have bad internet

    But this game doesn't warn you about it and my internet use to be good but to many people just connect to my internet because of my roommate just telling them. Plus I know it hurts people but my internet just lack be out in the most random times and did I said "Or have only 5 minutes".