Here's how I would make Sole Survivor a lot Better
I have 3 ideas on how I would make Sole Survivor a lot more better or interesting, then with what we're shown. Keep in mind these changes I'm suggesting was made months ago, so I can understand if some things sound a bit OP.
I also wanted to keep in the Token system, because I like the idea of gaining more benefits from each survivor dying rather then it be your whole team has to die first in order to be useful
Sole Survivor Change 1:
- Token 1: When your first teammate dies, you will gain 100% noise reduction when injured and leave no pools of blood.
- Token 2: When your second teammate dies, you will no longer alert crows and will have your aura blocked from the killer up to 128 meters.
- Token 3: When your final teammate dies, you will not leave scratch marks for 20 seconds and all noise notifications and actions such as running, vaulting, and falling from heights will be silenced.
Sole Survivor Change 2:
For every unique teammate other than yourself gets hooked, gain a token up to a maximum 3 that will block your aura from the killer at 40m/72m/128m. Getting hooked yourself or the next time you’re on hook will lose all of your tokens until your teammates get hooked again. You can gain back tokens while you’re on hook if another teammate gets hooked as well.
If any unique teammate dies (sacrificed, mori’d, or bleeds out on floor), each token you get from them is kept permanently until you die or escape. If a teammate Dc’s, you will automatically get a permament token from them.
Kinda like current sole survivor but adding it with hooks
Sole Survivor Change 3:
This last one I think should help boost any action speeds when losing teammates
For every teammate that dies, each token increases your Repairing, Healing, Unhooking, Cleansing, and Opening Gates by 15%.
Obviously most of these buffs will be irrelevant once you're the last one standing, but it's just to help you when you lose 1 or 2 teammates, and if you're the last one standing, then you get an increased buff to opening exit gates if the killer closes hatch.
Comments