is boil over stronger now?
When boil over first came out, I noticed it was pretty good, but not great. The last few weeks, though, when I'm trying to carry survivors with boil over I can hardly move. In the Dredge PTB it got so bad with every survivor bringing Boil Over I couldn't get a single hook until I equipped Iron Grip to counter it.
Has it always been this strong, and people just didn't use it much, or has it gotten stronger? or is there something else new that's it's comboing with that makes it way stronger?
Comments
Only thing I saw is that you gain 33% wiggle meter when killer drops from a great height while carrying
I also noticed that there's some sort of new "aim assist" or something, that occasionally makes me turn when I attack (I'm playing on Windows with an Xbox 360 controller). I'm wondering if that's related somehow? Or maybe my ancient controller's just dying...
Boil Over got a massive buff some time ago, but it was done in a very silly way that allowed survivors to abuse it on some maps/tiles to become literally unhookable, and it became a golden ticket to troll the hell out of killers by slapping on No Mither, sitting at the top of the RPD library or Coal Tower and forcing the killer to waste their game slug camping you, because there was no way for them to hook you.
It was then nerfed a bit, but was still very annoying on indoor maps, so they nerfed it again.