My thoughts about camping and tunneling if the update comes

I like how they are doing this update but I have a little thing that bothers me.

I know that borrowed time is gonna be 5 seconds but I think it should be the unhooker that gets the endurance in my option.


Do you have any doubts about this update?

Comments

  • Oh I have a lot of doubts.

  • 99% of the update is a doubt to me.

    And I don't think the unhooker should get endurance. The problem before was getting tunneled or farmed from the hook, so the unhooked is the one who needs the endurance.

  • @Marigoria said:

    99% of the update is a doubt to me.

    And I don't think the unhooker should get endurance. The problem before was getting tunneled or farmed from the hook, so the unhooked is the one who needs the endurance.

    I do but it was perfectly fine when they had the update for the dredge chapter which I have that feeling.

  • This update sealed the deal for me when it comes to the question lingering in my head:

    "Are the devs disconnected from their own game?"

    To be fair, I have always advocated towards their every move more than I have not. I've always been on "their" side so to speak. This is the first time where I actually feel like I am honestly disappointed in them. Doubt, no, disappointment, yes.

    To your point OP, they must think that everyone who goes to save is just farming a save. Because the killer never just stands there waiting for somebody else to trade. ๐Ÿ™„

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    This update sealed the deal for me when it comes to the question lingering in my head:

    "Are the devs disconnected from their own game?"

    To be fair, I have always advocated towards their every move more than I have not. I've always been on "their" side so to speak. This is the first time where I actually feel like I am honestly disappointed in them. Doubt, no, disappointment, yes.

    To your point OP, they must think that everyone who goes to save is just farming a save. Because the killer never just stands there waiting for somebody else to trade. ๐Ÿ™„

    It's the first time my disappointment is leading me to consider quitting...

  • @Vyne456 said:

    I like how they are doing this update but I have a little thing that bothers me.

    I know that borrowed time is gonna be 5 seconds but I think it should be the unhooker that gets the endurance in my option.

    Do you have any doubts about this update?

    I already uninstalled the game during the anniversary thats how many doubts i have.