Monstrous Shrine: long we have waited
hey,
Yes, to be precise, very long, or rather too long ....I would have liked something else in any case. Why did the designers choose the basement hooks? Why can't they just call this perk Monstrous Hooks or something... and give it an effect like 12% more Entitus Progress or something.
That would make Perks like Camaraderie more interesting again for example. I just don't understand this. Seriously, who would take a perk like that? First of all it's too basement related, secondly you have to be at least 25 meters away....
I don't know. So I'm not comfortable with it.
Comments
It's a scourge hook perk now. If you run another scourge hook perk with it, you now have 4 non basement hooks that sacrifice survivors faster. It also allows you to use basement hooks with the other scourge hooks as well.
It's not a perk you'll likely run without another scourge hook perk, but it helps compliment a build around scourge hooks.
Looks like basement hag will be significantly less fun to play against with this perk
Don't say that. Basement Hag is the hight of enjoyment this game has to offer :)