Rise of the Guardian meta
We're looking a juicy 14% speed increase over a period of 5 seconds (assuming it doesn't get nerfed).
You all laughed at me... You all thought I was crazy for running this "useless" perk... WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?
We're looking a juicy 14% speed increase over a period of 5 seconds (assuming it doesn't get nerfed).
You all laughed at me... You all thought I was crazy for running this "useless" perk... WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We'll have to wait and see. If they really want to do something about tunneling then I see no harm in allowing it to stack.
Even it is stacks, it is max 15 seconds. Range killers still can hit you while you are running. Hag can catch you with traps. Spirit can phase. 115% killer just need to chase a bit longer. And it is okey because they are tunnelling you.
Wow! Somehow I missed that part of the rework. The game is going to be very interesting after this next update.
Considering that endgame killer builds are valid, I'm happy to see survivors get some viable options too.
I welcome the end game wars
Wait, what if the surv also has Hope equipped?
i agree what a good meta
We gotta get MORE.
uhm. I guess an exhaustion perk on top (sprint burst). Maybe have Well make it, Resurgence and BloodPact? [idk I am tired]
Behold the SPEED meta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zvPY2qdPz8Yeah I also wanna see the Meg I just unhooked run directly into the killer on the other side of the map at the speed of light :)