Was it just me?
When I first got this game, I didn't realize that each survivor had a different voice. I thought it was like one male voice and one female voice. I have NO CLUE why I thought this and it took me about a week after getting the game to notice the difference. Was I the only one? xD
I just remembered that today and had to share it.
Comments
Yes you are the only one
Am I the only one that thought that the Whispers icon was a lady staring at the wind and never knew it was an ear and the side of the head?
I STILL TRY AND SEE THE LADY- I HATE THE EAR xD
Now that I see it in that picture, cleaned up, I know what it is now. Lol
How can you not notice that Jake or Laurie sound different?
lol
As far as i'm aware, you're the first.
@PhantomMask20763
I really wanna see the lady staring at the wind, but I can't. Help
@makayla
And now look at it smaller In-Game.
Oh, it's a ear????? I thought it's the entity whispering into the wind xD
Anyone else see a fuzzy fanged ninja mask/beard instead of an upwards looking drooling animal?
(Also feels like me around bbq. Haha)
Side note, anyone ever end up paying an usual amount of attention to some things in the game? Like it grabs your attention, and you keep looking coz you can't let it go?
Like the way light reflects off Kate's rings when she does gens, or Mins mint nail polish when she does gens wearing the green scifi top?
My God, I've been blind this whole time!
I thought it was one male voice and one female voice. I also might not have ran into any lauries because her scream is not even close to any of the other females. I have no idea what was wrong with me >_<
omg this thank you i love this xD