Off the record and similar perks against Pinhead

Good afternoon,

I hope you're all doing well and I just wanted to suggest that interacting with the Lament Configuration should be considered a Conspicuous Action. With the current definition of Conspicuous Actions as seen in the dev notes, someone could get unhooked, then while using Off the Record and Decisive Strike, go collect the box and complete it. Then, if the Cenobite teleports to the box he can be met with an injured, endurance survivor and then also potentially be hit by DS. If a player is comfortable enough to do the Lament Configuration, they shouldn't be able to rely on second chance perks. They deliberately went out of the way to interact with him in a key way that positively affects survivor game state with little to no risk. I don't think these perks should be changed further than suggested, only that interacting specifically with the Lament Configuration should become a conspicuous action.

I don't know if other killer specific objectives should be addressed, such as jigsaw boxes, but being able to do the configuration for free on the back of second chance perks is inherently not utilizing the perks to avoid tunnelling.

Thank you for your time.

Comments