Will you use new lightweight
I'm actually excited for this could be a nasty perk to lose tracking on indoor maps
I'm actually excited for this could be a nasty perk to lose tracking on indoor maps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I definitely will. I love stealth so I'm excited for this
I'm happy as well with the fading scratch marks being faster
The fading is nice but the sporadic scratch marks might be easier to track similar to how predator makes scratch marks harder to track
We'll have to wait and see maybe it could make tracking you extremely confusing
Yeah we’ll just have to wait. I personally don’t like the idea though as it could make tracking on certain maps way too hard
Edit, I asked a stupid question. Please disregard.
I would use the old leightweight. I think scratch marks only last ten seconds. This is a ridiculous buff.
From my knowledge I thought its 8 seconds
Just a quick google ^
Making trails wider and shorter is really strong TBH
It'll be really strong on indoor maps
Especially midwich and traveling times
I'd rather bring Shadow Step.
Dance with Me or Elodie's locker perk would be nastier.
Why would I? Killers can still hear me. Its still just a waste of perk slot tbh.
also shadow step is better
Do they mean scratch marks begin fading 3/4/5 seconds sooner?
Otherwise, keeping Lightweight at Tier 1 seems best