Am I misreading the Overzealous change?
It's currently 8% but it says that it's gonna be doubled, so does that mean it's gonna be 16%? I feel like I'm misreading it cause that seems like quite a lot.
It's currently 8% but it says that it's gonna be doubled, so does that mean it's gonna be 16%? I feel like I'm misreading it cause that seems like quite a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At tier 3, It's 8% if you cleanse a dull totem, but it'll be 16% if you cleanse a Hex totem.
It seems they are buffing the 6% gen speed to 8% gen speed and adding an additional effect where if the totem was a hex the bonus is doubled.
It's still not really worth the perk slot considering that ruin was basically gutted (despite being a hex perk) and most other hexes aren't worth using either so killers are not going to be bringing hexes to trial anymore.
only if you cleanse a hex
A 16% buff translates to 1.16 C/S or in other words 90/1.16 = 77 seconds(just kinda undoes the 10 extra charges added base)
needless to say it only works IF you clean a Hex and IF you don't lose a health state.