Will we ever get Cross Platform chat?

I mean, the other day I versed the most precise blight I’ve ever met. We had the best chase in endgame and I wanted to say it was fun and give him kudos. But he was PC and I play on xbox.

I just think it would be nice to talk to other players across platforms. The only thing there is at the moment is the “Give Props” on their profile, and thats not the same

Comments

  • Even if we did, you wouldnt be able to talk to anyone without #####, #### and ###### in every sentence

  • @DY86 said:

    I mean, the other day I versed the most precise blight I’ve ever met. We had the best chase in endgame and I wanted to say it was fun and give him kudos. But he was PC and I play on xbox.

    I just think it would be nice to talk to other players across platforms. The only thing there is at the moment is the “Give Props” on their profile, and thats not the same

    Whenever it's brought up, and I think is was again in their last Q&A, the devs have stated they have no plans to add it.

    Also not too many PC players will stick around and wait 14 minutes for me to painfully type out a sentence or two...

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329671/will-we-ever-get-cross-platform-chat

    Whenever it's brought up, and I think is was again in their last Q&A, the devs have stated they have no plans to add it.

    Also not too many PC players will stick around and wait 14 minutes for me to painfully type out a sentence or two...

    You're right. As a PC player, when I see someone off platform I just move on. Maybe they can add some preset comments like "GG", "nice chases", "better luck next time" and also some emojis too like "😠, 😒, 😱, 😎, 👋" and so on. That can work in my opinion

  • I don’t want cross platform chat.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Even if we did, you wouldnt be able to talk to anyone without #####, #### and ###### in every sentence

    Hey that sounded like when I played Spirit last weekend and the swf that I brutally destroyed them....I didn't even use MD Ring or DCB combo....

  • @DY86 said:

    I mean, the other day I versed the most precise blight I’ve ever met. We had the best chase in endgame and I wanted to say it was fun and give him kudos. But he was PC and I play on xbox.

    I just think it would be nice to talk to other players across platforms. The only thing there is at the moment is the “Give Props” on their profile, and thats not the same

    How do you know he was specifically on PC by the globe icon? 🤔

  • Not everyone will wait 20 minutes for the console gamer to write a sentence with their controller🤣


    ok really, be happy that you dont has this bull##### on console

  • @IsJustMe said:

    Not everyone will wait 20 minutes for the console gamer to write a sentence with their controller🤣

    ok really, be happy that you dont has this bull##### on console

    They make consoles with usb these days. Bhvr should add m&k support while theyre at it

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329671/will-we-ever-get-cross-platform-chat

    Whenever it's brought up, and I think is was again in their last Q&A, the devs have stated they have no plans to add it.

    Also not too many PC players will stick around and wait 14 minutes for me to painfully type out a sentence or two...

    On xbox u can write directly from the xbox app to the console. So it would be just as quick. Also there could be preset sentences as well.

    its too bad tho the devs dont have plans to add this feature in.

  • @Sepex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/329671/will-we-ever-get-cross-platform-chat

    How do you know he was specifically on PC by the globe icon? 🤔

    Well, he wasnt xbox. And some of the text he had on his name I just know is not possible on Playstation.

    so by process of elimination lol