SoloQ Experience So Painful, That Even The Killer Feels Bad

Dead by Daylight_20220621230732.png

This is pretty much my average match during the Anniversary Event. A bunch of SoloQ survivors thrown together of various skill levels with half of my matches resulting in a DC or someone giving up on hook, or both.

The Laurie was actually pretty decent in chase (and a super good sport about the whole thing, also it seems like she just prestiged or something, so good on her), they juked me out a few times, but the Meg and Jake pretty much left the game as soon as they could (Im assuming they were newer based on the perks), putting the Laurie and Mikaela at such a huge disadvantage. So I let them farm because I felt bad.

SoloQ matchmaking is painful. I play both sides, but even still, it's just depressing to look at.

GGs to the Laurie and Mikaela though, hope to see you in the fog again. <3

Comments