Dredge's Masquerade Cosmetic...
is so freaking cool!! I love everything about it, but my favorite thing is the unique sound design and metal sounding effects when you do actions. Y'all seriously knocked this one out of the park.
is so freaking cool!! I love everything about it, but my favorite thing is the unique sound design and metal sounding effects when you do actions. Y'all seriously knocked this one out of the park.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's extremely cool! A lot of effort clearly went into it, as a lot of it would need to be done from scratch. Wish they put just as much effort into Haddie's. She still has her default hair, and I was expecting the clothes to be fancier since it's a masquerade party.