What would you do?

Yep, that's right.

Mathieu cote himself approaches you and informs you that you now have the ability to change anything about any ONE killer in the entire roster

Who do you choose to change, and what changes do you make to them?

Comments

  • I tell them to remake Freddy for the third time

    and PROPERLY this time.

  • Trapper.

    Starts match with all of his traps.

    Bloody Coil is now base kit.

    Traps change color to a shade that is similar (not the same) to the ground that it is placed upon.

    He can throw his machete at survivors but the aiming is very difficult.

    New Character model with higher polygon count to show off his muscular body.

    New Shirtless cosmetic.

    Legendary Jason Cosmetic.

  • I want Old Freddy back with some tweaks

  • @Remedicist said:

    I want Old Freddy back with some tweaks

    I want Robert Englund

    as Freddy Skin!

  • give deathslinger his 24 m terror radius back.

  • Hmm. Difficult choice. I think I'd have to give Trapper bigger tits.

  • Demogorgon's Shred now instantly puts Survivors in the Dying State

  • Pig. SAW chase music and no cooldown on crouching for chase mindgames (the undetectable status would kick in with delay just like now but crouching would be instant) and also want her to get add on that lets her break pallets with ambush dash

  • Ooh, this is tough...

    If skins count, give Hillbilly a Kanaya Maryam legendary skin.

    If not, make Trapper's bear traps spawn in the centre of the map trending towards him, don't let them spawn all the way across the map anymore.

  • Hag (& Trapper) get 2 minutes to set up before game starts.

    Hag traps despawn if placed 16 metres next to a hooked survivor.

    Ability to remotely remove Hag traps by staring at them and pressing a key (instant remove).

    Waterlogged shoe add-on rework, +100% faster trap setting speed

    Disfigured Ear, deafened status effect applied to all survivors within TR of the Hag for 10 seconds.

    Granma's Heart, +Trap no longer dispellable with Flashlight

    Willow Wreath, reveal aura for 8 seconds (up from 5)

    Pussy Willow Catkins, reveal aura for 5 seconds (up from 3)

  • Let Nurse keep her head up when she’s in blink stun so she can see what’s going on. If she didn’t stare at the ground half the match I’d play her.