Survivor Equivalent to the Impossible Skill Check Doc?

I occasionally play Doctor with the Impossible Skill Check build & was wondering if there was a similarly creative, frustrating but memey build for survivor.

If possible without a lot of meta perks (these can also be frustrating, but I see the killer equivalent with "Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance" & "Dead Man's Switch" as frustrating as a Survivor with Dead hard, what i'm tryn to say is many assume these perks right from the start)

If possible also without Locker Perks, I don't want to make it too easy for the Dredge, I have enough problems with it as it is

Soo... any ideas?

Comments

  • Survivors equivalent is most likely any build that involves being able to hide from the killer mid chase.

    Such as Bite the Bullet + Overcome + Lucky break with a Medkit

    or Iron Will + Deception + Quick & Quiet

    There are definitely more but those are the ones off the top of my head.

  • A good sabo player is really frustrating to play against, especially on a map with terrible hook spawns like Midwich or Haddonfield.

    Add Mettle of Man and Breakout for extra fun.

  • Blast Mine + Repressed Alliance is a classic. Never let killers get the Pop off.

  • @MoraFlex said:

    I occasionally play Doctor with the Impossible Skill Check build & was wondering if there was a similarly creative, frustrating but memey build for survivor.

    If possible without a lot of meta perks (these can also be frustrating, but I see the killer equivalent with "Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance" & "Dead Man's Switch" as frustrating as a Survivor with Dead hard, what i'm tryn to say is many assume these perks right from the start)

    If possible also without Locker Perks, I don't want to make it too easy for the Dredge, I have enough problems with it as it is

    Soo... any ideas?

    Highjacking what @craker007 said, Overcome+Lucky Break+Quick&Quiet+Inner Healing is quite the fun. Cleanse a totem, then play the game normally, if the killer corners you just run through them, zoom off, jump in a locker and emerge a few moments later with 2/3 of your lucky break still intakt.

  • Not everything one side has needs/has an equivalent.

  • @MoraFlex said:

    I occasionally play Doctor with the Impossible Skill Check build & was wondering if there was a similarly creative, frustrating but memey build for survivor.

    If possible without a lot of meta perks (these can also be frustrating, but I see the killer equivalent with "Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance" & "Dead Man's Switch" as frustrating as a Survivor with Dead hard, what i'm tryn to say is many assume these perks right from the start)

    If possible also without Locker Perks, I don't want to make it too easy for the Dredge, I have enough problems with it as it is

    Soo... any ideas?

    Hmm...

    @craker007 said:

    Survivors equivalent is most likely any build that involves being able to hide from the killer mid chase.

    Such as Bite the Bullet + Overcome + Lucky break with a Medkit

    or Iron Will + Deception + Quick & Quiet

    There are definitely more but those are the ones off the top of my head.

    These are good. But...

    @BlightedDolphin said:

    A good sabo player is really frustrating to play against, especially on a map with terrible hook spawns like Midwich or Haddonfield.

    Add Mettle of Man and Breakout for extra fun.

    Frigging sabos, I swear. A good sabo will completely turn the game around.

    From my perspective, if you're looking to annoy the killer, MoM+Sabo+Styptic. Bodyblock like crazy.